The department of Political Science was one of the oldest department established in 1964.The department has the distinction of contributing its outstanding personalities to various positions. Since its inception, the department introduced EPP (Economics, Political Science & Public Administration) and HPML (History, Political Science and Modern Language) courses for both Urdu and English mediums. Since 1988-89, when autonomy was granted, the department is performing its responsibilities efficiently. It is also conducting regularly every year the meeting of Board of Studies. The department had also organized a number of workshops/ seminars in the last five years.
The main aim of the establishment of the department is to make students aware about the importance of the subject in different spheres. It enlightens the students to play a useful role in political and social affairs.
To be a national center of excellence for advanced studies in political science, committed to addressing the challenges facing the country & the global community.
- To promote excellence in teaching of political science, public administration , public policy and International relation.
- To deliver the best instructions in the discipline.
- To be a principal node for knowledge dissemination in the discipline.
- To be a leading voice in the political discourse.
- To be a leading procedure of new knowledge in political science.
|1.||Mrs. Shahnaz Sultana||M.A., M.Phil.||Associate Professor|
|2.||Mrs. Asma Sadiah||M.A (Pol. Science)
|3.||Ms. Kaneez Saria||M.A||Assistant Professor|