The department of biotechnology is important due to the vast scope of the subject.M.Sc biotechnology was started in the year 2014 – 2015.
- To nurture world-class bioengineers with a potential to innovate, invent and disseminate knowledge for the benefit of society and environment.
- Regular updation of the course curriculum to cater to the needs of academia and industry.
- Initiate multi-disciplinary programs through academia-industry interface with special emphasis on implementation of bioprocess design and scale-up.
- Emphasis on recent trends in bioengineering through organization of conferences, symposia, workshops.
- Faculty development programmes.
|1||Nadeem Fatima||M.Sc. (biotechnology)||Associate Professor|
|2||Ayesha Tasneem||M.Sc. (biotechnology)||Assistant Professor|
|3||Nikhat Parveen||M.Sc. (biotechnology)||Assistant Professor|
|4||Tamanna Taskeen||M.Sc. (biotechnology)||Assistant Professor|
|5||Sanobar Sadiqa Jabeen||M.Sc. (biotechnology)||Assistant Professor|